2022 Honda Odyssey Interior
A Honda SUV like the HR-V or the CR-V offers the versatility that many drivers are looking for—but what if you need family-friendly features more than you need an SUV’s off-roading capabilities? Even though few manufacturers offer a minivan model due to the overwhelming popularity of SUVs, a minivan is actually the smartest buy if you’re not intending to leave paved roads behind anytime soon.
The Honda Odyssey interior is packed with thoughtful design features that save space and create versatility, along with two rear seat rows that can fold flat and easily accommodate cargo of any shape or size. Read on for details, and then get in touch when you’re ready to test drive a new Honda Odyssey for sale in our inventory at Rusty Wallis Honda!
Honda Odyssey Interior: Seating Dimensions
An eight-passenger Honda Odyssey seating capacity makes it easy to accommodate large groups when you need to. At the same time, adjusting your seating and cargo configuration and accessing the third row is a breeze with One-Motion 60/40 Split Magic Slide® 3nd-row seats, which come standard. You can even upgrade the Honda Odyssey interior with available Magic Slide® 2nd-Row Seats with armrests and Walk-in Feature for added accessibility. So, just how much space will you and your passengers have if you do purchase a new Honda Odyssey for sale? Take a look below:
Honda Odyssey Interior Dimensions
- Passenger Volume – 162.6 cubic feet in the LX and EX trims; 160.1 cubic feet in the EX-L, Touring, and Elite models
- Headroom (front/middle/rear) – 40.7 inches / 39.5 inches / 38.3 inches the LX and EX trims; 38.7 inches / 39.2 inches / 38.3 inches in the EX-L, Touring, and Elite models
- Leg Room (front/middle/rear) – 40.9 inches / 40.9 inches / 38.1 inches all trims
- Cargo Capacity (behind 3rd row) – 32.8 cubic feet in all trims
- Cargo Capacity (behind 2nd row) – 89.2 cubic feet in all trims
- Cargo Capacity (behind 1st row) – 144.9 cubic feet in the LX and EX trims; 140.7 cubic feet in the EX-L, Touring, and Elite models
Honda Odyssey Interior: Convenience
Life in Mesquite can get busy, but your Honda Odyssey interior can be a bigger help than you might expect! From 360-degree backup cameras to built-in vacuums, these smart and convenient features can make your day easier in the ways that matter most:
- Rear Seat Reminder – This safety feature reminds you to glance in the back seat before exiting the vehicle.
- Honda CabinTalk® – This system enables communication with passengers in the rear seats via the Odyssey’s infotainment speakers, eliminating the need to raise your voice or take your eyes off the road.
- Honda CabinWatch® – Similarly, the CabinWatch® camera allows you to keep an eye on third-row passengers in the back row without losing focus at the wheel.
- Advanced Rear Entertainment System – With a 10.2-inch high-resolution WSVGA screen and built-in streaming apps to entertain your passengers, no ride is too long!
Honda Odyssey Interior: Tech & Connectivity
Thanks to advanced, hands-free connectivity features, there’s no need to sacrifice precious time while on the road in Richardson. You’ll also have a suite of driver-assistive safety features to help you navigate troublesome traffic, even when a noisy Honda Odyssey interior makes it hard to concentrate. A new Honda Odyssey for sale offers tech highlights such as:
- 8-inch display audio touchscreen
- Bluetooth® streaming audio
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Multiple USB ports
- Mobile hotspot
- Push button start
- One-touch power moonroof
- Electronic gear selector
- Wireless charging
Test Drive a New Honda Odyssey for Sale in Dallas!
Looking for details on Honda Odyssey seating configurations and available tech features? Our team is here to assist, so stop by our dealership near Garland for a closer look. Remember, you can get a great price on a new Honda Odyssey for sale with our current new vehicle specials or by trading in your current car!
More from Rusty Wallis Honda
If you need a reliable, tech-savvy, and stylish sedan, you simply can’t afford to overlook the Honda Accord. It’s easy to see why this longstanding favorite has stood the test of time when you take a look at the impressive features and capability—not to mention the affordable price—of all five 2022 Honda Accord trim…
How much can a Honda CR-V tow? The 2022 Honda CR-V towing capacity is 1,500 pounds. For a compact SUV, this is a respectable number for handling light jobs around Garland or towing equipment like jet skis or motorcycles. You can explore the Honda CR-V towing package and specs with this guide from Rusty Wallis Honda,…
Gas prices continue to rise, causing more and more Garland drivers to think carefully about gas mileage. The good news is that the 2022 Honda Accord mpg estimates are as high as 38 miles per gallon on the highway, and the Accord Hybrid gas mileage is even better. In the guide below, we’ll go into…